HELP!!! I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH MY LONGFIN

ayoorachael

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2025
Messages
31
Reaction score
8
Location
cali
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had this clownfish for about a month now. I noticed that my clownfish has been acting weird today, he was swimming weird and running into the uv filter. I don’t know what to do. I went to go do something and about an hour later this appeared. He’s eating fine though eating like a tank.


 
20250725_200630_C9DD3F6F-F5EC-4275-9FF1-71EC20CFA0E1.png


20250725_200630_360E53AF-2ECC-416C-A74D-1A1D4B5FA218.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new