help! Icp batch test Red sea salt

  • Thread starter Thread starter remi010
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

remi010

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2017
Messages
65
Reaction score
12
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The icp test is available from the red sea salt bucket. I have received this now but do not understand what the Kh value is. Who can help me further
65eee82173588516daa8a303a9f3c929.jpg
 
The icp test is available from the red sea salt bucket. I have received this now but do not understand what the Kh value is. Who can help me further
65eee82173588516daa8a303a9f3c929.jpg
8.26 dkh according to hamzareef.com alkalinity calculator.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new