Help ID coral

Pennekampdream

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2022
Messages
44
Reaction score
36
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This coral came with the tank I got about 4 months ago. It was completely bare with zero polyps showing. It’s now about 75% back.
It looks like some type of Stylophora to me, but being new to the hobby I would like some advice from the pros.

Thanks​


IMG_3222.jpeg IMG_3209.jpeg IMG_3197.jpeg
 
2nd on Pocillopora; specifically, damicornis
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new