Help ID for a friend please

PSCoral

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2024
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Location
North America
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These started showing up in her tank but as I haven’t encountered these before I was of no help, I’d appreciate if anyone could tell me what these are and if they’re a problem. Thank you

IMG_2462.jpeg IMG_2466.png IMG_2467.png IMG_2463.jpeg
 
These started showing up in her tank but as I haven’t encountered these before I was of no help, I’d appreciate if anyone could tell me what these are and if they’re a problem. Thank you

IMG_2462.jpeg IMG_2466.png IMG_2467.png IMG_2463.jpeg
Really can't say from the pics, but possibly medusa-stage hydroids?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new