Help ID Goby: lepord goby??

Letsarrange1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2017
Messages
56
Reaction score
28
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi R2R,

I need help IDing this Goby with polka dots. He’s a real jerk and idk if he is reef safe. He bit into a Walt Disney and chomped on the space invader.

DD1EA492-3648-4F28-BE93-E3C6D196D1AD.jpeg
 
Thanks for the Info, I need to catch this guy now. The store told me he was reef safe.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new