Help ID on these SPS

legendOfDragon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
147
Reaction score
73
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. Got them SPS that I kinda know what they are but want to make sure I got exact name, so I don't get it wrong in the future.

D3DA4259-DECA-4910-B59B-A9CC2636D480.jpeg 92AB83B5-385F-402A-9510-F4C3D9963941.jpeg 9169AAA3-02E7-44D8-B37A-724FA5826258.jpeg 1935418D-9FDD-437C-AB7D-70352DF821AC.jpeg 9EF40591-F94B-48C5-9730-89CB2DAD7261.jpeg CCDD3325-DFF6-42A8-B8F9-1CCFF15DCDBD.jpeg F4625A59-964D-4190-81AD-681C1508B929.jpeg 06852ECD-AC60-4442-85DE-3A779B067F03.jpeg 9BA3C3D2-F2B1-49B5-86D5-CF4F4BAB1053.jpeg
 
7th one down looks like pavona and one below it cyphastrea. I can’t confirm remaining as lights are extremely dark blue
Pics under white lights show up better
 
Most are acros of some sort and I cant give specific but couple bottlebrush types, a staghorn, and others.

The greenish blue with red eyes is a chalice. The blue with the red/pink eyes at bottom is cyphastrea.
 
7th one down looks like pavona and one below it cyphastrea. I can’t confirm remaining as lights are extremely dark blue
Pics under white lights show up better
Thanks I took some new pictures when light is at peak
 

Attachments

  • C5047E2C-FBB0-44A9-85AC-4D917F4FD157.jpeg
    C5047E2C-FBB0-44A9-85AC-4D917F4FD157.jpeg
    225.2 KB · Views: 44
  • FF91E907-16DE-454D-B3E0-7B147D298E61.jpeg
    FF91E907-16DE-454D-B3E0-7B147D298E61.jpeg
    154.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 234F3BCB-E774-4351-AB98-3D4D275E41B5.jpeg
    234F3BCB-E774-4351-AB98-3D4D275E41B5.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 639EBC3B-9589-4BC9-8CC2-F714B43FE966.jpeg
    639EBC3B-9589-4BC9-8CC2-F714B43FE966.jpeg
    180.5 KB · Views: 21
  • B0487E2A-F26C-4846-95E6-5FCC90A667DD.jpeg
    B0487E2A-F26C-4846-95E6-5FCC90A667DD.jpeg
    159.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 7B2788A9-FF25-4BE3-8487-D11D7578D834.jpeg
    7B2788A9-FF25-4BE3-8487-D11D7578D834.jpeg
    195.8 KB · Views: 25
  • BE615715-C8E6-451B-B6B5-53CCD8905463.jpeg
    BE615715-C8E6-451B-B6B5-53CCD8905463.jpeg
    159.6 KB · Views: 17

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new