Help ID some SPS corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andreass
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Andreass

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2014
Messages
86
Reaction score
63
Location
Norway
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys i hope you can help me ID this sps corals i have here. the coral is not on daylight but i hope you can help me :)

IMG_5648.jpg IMG_5641.jpg IMG_5640.jpg IMG_5632.jpg IMG_5629.jpg IMG_5620.jpg
 
Let's see if we can bump this and get some help. I'm not much in to names or ID's personally...I live by the philosophy if I like it I buy it. But I have some friends that might be able to help.... #reefsquad
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new