Help ID this leather coral please.

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD0513
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DD0513

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2024
Messages
111
Reaction score
45
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_671D9A7E-90CE-4EC6-9C9E-5E7855E6A2B4.jpeg
It is a greenish teal color under white/blue light, green under blue light only. I know it is a leather but just looking for a more specific name. Thank you!
 
Probably sinularia, finger leather
Ok, what I am trying to make sure of is that I don’t have a Kenya tree. I am tryin to avoid it. Here is a picture with the polyps opened today. When they open it turns more pinkish tan, but green/teal when closed
IMG_6559.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new