Help ID white small worms

pabloclownfish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2024
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
Location
Ottawa
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My reef is 4 mouths old. They have appeared out of nowhere and I'm not sure what to do. They are not copopods tho. What shall I do? I found hundreds in my tank and I tried removing them but i cant because there's so many... I need advice on what they are and how to deal with them, if they are even a threat. Nothing has died and have 2 clownfish, 1 hammer coral, and 2 hermits. Ammonia, ph, and everything is in place.

20240509_121853.jpg 20240509_121828.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new