Help ID

Justin Allen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2018
Messages
119
Reaction score
84
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had this since it was just a little tiny cut mushroom, I was told it was a Mardi Gras bounce. When I got it was the size of my pinky now now it’s probably 6 inches in diameter. Not so sure it’s a Mardi Gras bounce any help ID?

IMG_4893.jpeg
 
Mardi Gras mushroom have a purple rim around them. It's had to tell in the pic, but I don't see the purple rim. Regardless, that is a NICE shroom!
 
I don't have a name for you either, but that is one awesome-looking mushroom!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new