Help ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter CraigLiz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CraigLiz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2024
Messages
14
Reaction score
8
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was doing a dip on new corals. Anyone have any idea what this is? I can’t find anything on id guides. To me it looks like a broken brittle star.

IMG_0203.jpeg IMG_0202.jpeg
 
Strangest fragged star I’ve seen yet. Trying to be a worm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new