Help ID

twerdine92

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2018
Messages
244
Reaction score
145
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I need some help ID’ing some SPS!
IMG_4177.JPG
IMG_4178.JPG
 
I'll bump this thread for you. Looks like it could possibly be acroporoa tenuis and montipora digitata's

Thank you. What kind of light and flow? High light, medium/high flow?

Are these easier or harder sps? I got them from a friend who needed to clear a frag rack, so I got them cheap. Wanting to try SPS for a while
 
From the looks of things they should all be beginner level.
 
If your growing birdsnest fine then these should do well for you. Youl learn that with sps guidelines are generalized as long as you stay stable at your set levels you will do just fine!
 
If your growing birdsnest fine then these should do well for you. Youl learn that with sps guidelines are generalized as long as you stay stable at your set levels you will do just fine!

Ok perfect! I keep my levels pretty stable
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new