Help identify brown corals

Mark Derail

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2017
Messages
250
Reaction score
212
Location
Montreal
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These guys on the rock survived the phosphate crash, came back to life, but have lost all color.

Other palythoas I have still have their colors. What should I do with them?
I don't even remember what they originally looked like, part of the 2nd rescue tank I think.

brown coral 1.jpg
brown coral 2.jpg
 
Their color may come back but it is going to take a while. I'd stick them in a corner or something out of the way if you don't want to look at them until they color back up :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new