Help identify this?

leroy_jenkinz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2018
Messages
452
Reaction score
191
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I got some live rock from a local reefer and it came with this on and just curious as to what it is so I can place it properly in my tank

0711F612-6903-4F0A-AB49-79D642C745C1.jpeg
 
Looks like he might have not seen the full light in a while I would keep him in a low spot of the tank to acclimate him and color him up.
 
Looks like he might have not seen the full light in a while I would keep him in a low spot of the tank to acclimate him and color him up.
I think it was just the picture he’s usually fully open and orange all the way around, appreciate the tip though when I pick up a couple more after christmas
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new