Help identify those critters?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mzlskink
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mzlskink

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2024
Messages
165
Reaction score
48
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
There are white fast moving white bug like things on almost all corals, many are walking over sps acros, what you see here is walking all over gsp which is covered in algae

Are those pods? If they are pods why don’t I see them swimming My tank recently crashed and lots of coral are dying with okay parameters. I am wondering if those are the pests
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8609.mov
    17.5 MB
There are white fast moving white bug like things on almost all corals, many are walking over sps acros, what you see here is walking all over gsp which is covered in algae

Are those pods? If they are pods why don’t I see them swimming My tank recently crashed and lots of coral are dying with okay parameters. I am wondering if those are the pests
Maybe they came out for the feast.
If you can get a closeup Pic it's possible to identify.
For now, I say pods.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new