Help identifying a torch

  • Thread starter Thread starter mark095
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mark095

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2022
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Location
Westport
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The guy at the lfs , had ordered an orange tip torch, but this came in instead….
I bought it today I think it’s a hellfire torch, any ideas?
B6633B6E-FCE6-41C2-BED4-817FD56A8990.jpeg
175FA1DF-1D78-4E63-95C0-A398532AECA5.jpeg
64A3C63B-8B75-42AF-9055-8F11FDECF14B.jpeg
 
Last edited:
could be but its gonna depend on if it has any gold to it as well as a green inside when it is under blue leds. If you could get a pic under blue it would help with id
 
could be but its gonna depend on if it has any gold to it as well as a green inside when it is under blue leds. If you could get a pic under blue it would help with id
I can’t get a decent photo of it under the blue light, but the tentacles definitely have an orange stripe
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new