Help identifying coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter Resilient
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Resilient

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2024
Messages
98
Reaction score
29
Location
Corvallis
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forgot to write down the names like I usually do when I get coral.

This guy isn't doing super well compared to other corals I got, would like to figure out what it is to see if maybe it has too much light or flow isn't good.

1000003347.jpg
 
possibly Astraeosmilia tumida? how large are the corallites?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new