Help Identifying Snail Eggs?

ollysaquariums

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2025
Messages
134
Reaction score
40
Location
Queensland
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,
I’ve recently found these eggs in my marine tank but am unsure of which of my snails have laid them. If anyone is able to identify what type of snail could’ve laid them that’d be amazing. Also, should I keep them in there until they hatch or should I remove them?

20250713_095850_DF737FFE-E26C-43C8-9540-9C1C062C6E48.png
 
Nassarius or cerith snails would be my guess
 
Nassarius or cerith snails would be my guess
Oh okay, just confusing because I don’t believe I have them in the tank, I have trochus snails, turbo snails and a strombus but that’s all I think.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new