Help identifying this torch

  • Thread starter Thread starter PSUolive
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PSUolive

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2022
Messages
97
Reaction score
32
Location
US
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just wondering if someone can help me ID this torch.
Ive been told Dragon Soul but also been told it almost looks like a orange peel.

1670262289986.png
 
I picked it up on a auction for $100. I figured any torch with gold in it would be a good deal for $100 so I snagged it. Plus I dont have any gold torches at the moment. So it will be a nice addition to my collection.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new