Help Identifying!

  • Thread starter Thread starter KingAlee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KingAlee

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2024
Messages
677
Reaction score
484
Location
Mobile
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like I post on here a lot, but I need help identifying this guy! I ordered corals and they have some extras with it and didn’t put it on the paper. Is this guy a carpet nem? Or what is he? Thanks!
IMG_2756.jpeg
IMG_2757.jpeg
 
I feel like I post on here a lot, but I need help identifying this guy! I ordered corals and they have some extras with it and didn’t put it on the paper. Is this guy a carpet nem? Or what is he? Thanks!
IMG_2756.jpeg
IMG_2757.jpeg
Rock flower anemone and a nice one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new