OP
C

Charles Belisle

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These ones might be midnight suns... Do they have green on the edges? or is it purple?

Looking at all these zoas makes me want to order some :)

These are much smaller then the other corals - does Zoas come in different sizes? They are a little smaller then a pencil eraser. They have a orang center with mostly brown / black - could be purple outer body. Don't really see any signs of green on them.

OP
OP
C

Charles Belisle

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It does have the specs in the center it could be nirvana... I like the pictures better on tidal gardens ;)

Looking at both the pictures - I feel pretty comfortable classifying #2 as Nirvana. My white light picture is close to the "Tidal Gardens" picture. While the blue light picture brings out the yellow and orange shown by Zoanthids.com.

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are much smaller then the other corals - does Zoas come in different sizes? They are a little smaller then a pencil eraser. They have a orang center with mostly brown / black - could be purple outer body. Don't really see any signs of green on them.
The hunt continues.. I'm actually enjoying this zoa id run:)

Arthacker87

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dragging zoa are easy peasy I have like 150 nirvana polyps and 40+ gobstoppers. They grow fast. I let them encrusted on a rock cut off old frag from rock then cut that frag into 4 pieces and glue to another rock. In 2 weeks they will be ready for sale or grow (if they are open and color stays). I dont frag much just snatch the bail out polyps and glue them to a rock rubble and let grow. Then give them away lol

Arthacker87

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20200411_230851.jpg

Blue heavy lighting but as you can see there are tons of everything haha. Just picked up some blue eyed blondes, blood red, pink zipper, some vibrant orange and green one, they are easy in almost every way

BTW I like my pic of nirvanas lol its w a phone
20200217_230140.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 47 51.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.8%
Back