Help IDing some chalice morphs from the Reef Builders' Chalice Palace

hoardingcorals

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Messages
298
Reaction score
356
Location
Atlantis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The new Tidal Gardens video touring the Reef Builders studio brought up a tank that I had forgotten about since recently getting into chalices, the Chalice Palace.

I took a screenshot of a previous video featuring the tank and I was hoping some of you could help me identify some of the specific morphs that are in the tank. I've numbered them with the numbers over each of the chalices in question.

Tagging @Reef Builders in case someone there happens to know the name of everything or has an inventory list.

Untitled.png
 
1, 2, 4: Echinophyllia
3, 5: Mycedium
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new