Help Lillyana Fight Cancer: Win from Tunze and Ecotech Marine!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
cancerdrive_zps6a36f432.jpg

Well cancer stinks and we all know it! But there is something we can do! We can pray, support, and we can give! Ecotech Marine, Tunze, and Reef2Reef are teaming up to help the cause! It's pretty simple. If you give you get entered to win and this is a win, win! Not only are you helping this precious, beautiful baby, but you are helping a fellow R2R member and firefighter!

1. Give any donation here no matter how big or small: Help Lillyana Fight Cancer by Janae Rock Mcculloch - GoFundMe

2. When you give you are given the option to leave a note. You must leave at least your Reef2Reef user name in this note!

3. Post here that you gave!

In 30 days we will draw a winner from the thread and verify that the user drawn has made a donation.

Here's the story:

On February 25, 2014, 20 month old Lillyana Worthington was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL). Any parent can imagine the shock and horror of hearing “your baby has cancer.” Fortunately for Lillyana, ALL has a 90% cure rate. However, to achieve this cure she will have to go through two years of intensive chemotherapy in Orlando. Lillyana’s daddy is a professional Palm Bay combat Firefighter and is a member of union Local 2446 . Her mommy has had to stop working in order to care for her, reducing the family to a single income.

We are trying to raise money to ease the financial burdens associated with frequent travel, medical expenses, and the loss of half of their family income. Lillyana’s parents should be focusing on her and her treatment and not the financial hardship a diagnosis of cancer entails. Any money raised will go towards costs associated with Lillyana’s diagnosis. Please donate, every little bit helps!

"Arrangements have been made for all funds to directly to the Worthington Family"

1072667_1393473734_zpsfc903a5b.jpg

Here is where you give: Help Lillyana Fight Cancer by Janae Rock Mcculloch - GoFundMe

Here are the prizes you could win:

Thanks to Ecotech Marine we are able to offer a EcoTech Marine Radion XR30w LED Light Fixture valued at over $549.00!

EcoTech-Marine-Radion-XR30w-G2-LED-_zps51de5819.jpg

Thanks to Tunze we are able to offer a 6105 Stream Pump and a 7092 controller valued at over $425.00!

tunze_zpseacd59da.jpg

Thank you everyone and thank you to Tunze and Ecotech Marine!

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reserved!

jesterisdead

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gave what I could but didn't
use my full forum name. I just used jester*********

As a parent of a little girl I fear for their health and safety all the time. God bless the children...

Squishie89

Glub Glub
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that is incredible of Tunze/R2R to donate some prizes. Good luck Lilly, keep fighting.

james30ct

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Donated. I couldn't imagine a little kid having to go through something like that.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Donation made, my second one.
Did one when Mike (SC) published it too on one of his threads.
And FYI, if......just if (cause I never win anything anyways), the light and or pump will be for action on R2R, 100% proceeds will go to Help Lillyana Fight Cancer by Janae Rock Mcculloch - GoFundMe.
Will pray and I'm sure they will reach their goal but for most to help Lillyana be cancer free.

Steveowhits

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy to help with a donation for the little lady. Thanks to ecotech and tunze for the prize donations.

solar

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There daughters name is my daughters name almost exactly, my lily only has one l, she has the same ana in it, but it is her middle name. Very sad news, I wouldn't know what to do. Prayers sent to all that is affected by this tragedy. I also donated what I could.

Last edited:

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to R2R for sponsoring this fundraiser and thank you to the companies who are on board as well. God bless this little girl and her family!

SloppyJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh my gosh what an awesome response. This makes me happy to be part of the reefing community.

760mason

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Donated..after dropping $3000+ on a new tank it kinda puts things into perspective. I hope all goes well for that little one. I forgot to leave my user name in the notes. If you need a receipt for the raffle I have it and can pm it to you. Otherwise I gave to a good cause and will forgo the raffle.

Back