Help: Looking for Neptune SKY light shade STL file

  • Thread starter Thread starter jompa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jompa

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
sweden
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a light shade / glare shield for the Neptune SKY LED.

I want to reduce light spill into the room and I’m planning to 3D print one myself on a Bambu Lab A1, but I haven’t been able to find a good STL or confirmed measurements.

Does anyone here have:

A working STL file for a Neptune SKY shade
  • Dimensions or a template
  • Photos of a DIY solution
  • Any tips on what fits well without blocking airflow
Feel free to send me a private message if you have a file or details to share.

Thanks a lot in advance!
 
Bumping this up so hopefully someone can help you!
 
Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a light shade / glare shield for the Neptune SKY LED.

I want to reduce light spill into the room and I’m planning to 3D print one myself on a Bambu Lab A1, but I haven’t been able to find a good STL or confirmed measurements.

Does anyone here have:

A working STL file for a Neptune SKY shade
  • Dimensions or a template
  • Photos of a DIY solution
  • Any tips on what fits well without blocking airflow
Feel free to send me a private message if you have a file or details to share.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Working on one now. I will test it out and send to you once I test the first print.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new