Help me! Don't know what I'm doing on here!

CerebrlAsassn1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
22
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need info on how to do basically everything on R2R! I have been on here for a while, but I've never really done much other than look around on here. The main thing i was trying to figure out was how to get in on the giveaways! But I'm not sure how to link threads or whatever you call it. If someone could tell me how to do at least that it would be great! I would love to try to win something but I'm not sure what to do! Help! Thanks a lot!
 
i think the give away you are refering to is for premium members only. i don't know how to link threads either, may be someone else will chime in. some other give aways you just have to post,like the elitereefs give aways.
 
How do you get to be a premium member? I was trying to get in on the reefkeeper thing and a couple others. I forget what they are...I think a zoa pack or something.
 
Ok here is a link to become a premium member: Support R2R - Reef 2 Reef

To get in on the Reef Keeper you need to post your tank in the members tank forums. After you do that then go to your tank thread and copy the address in your browser and paste it in the reef keeper thread.
 
Your not annoying at all! I am here for you! LOL! :D

Start your tank thread here: Member Tanks
 
welcome 2 R2R, I have entered the post to win, but I am not real sure on the link posting either, just haven't taken time to learn, lol. I am sure Rev can help you though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new