Help me find a cube.

Oberst Hajj

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2012
Messages
978
Reaction score
808
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I woke up this morning to a leak in my current 60g cube. I was able to save everything (to this point) and got the tank broken down and it's leaking from the bottom seam of the overflow area.

I might try and repair this tank, but I also want to look at my "new" options. A quick search today during all the clean up did not return a lot of options. I need either a 24x24x24 with a center overflow or with an external overflow. It will be a Herbie setup.

Where should I be looking to find a new tank (this one was used).

Thanks,

Keith
 
Is you live near Houston someone is selling a a 93 gal cube for 300
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new