Help me ID this please!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dwb5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dwb5

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2016
Messages
293
Reaction score
111
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this pic on r2r so I hope the owner of it does not mind me doing this. But what is the name of this coral? I really love it and would like to get one.
secale1_zps8ce98fef.jpg
 
Saw your post earlier and then found this on eBay. Might be it? I've ordered colonies from this seller and he is a+. http://m.ebay.com/itm/351682484795?_mwBanner=1
If my link doesn't work his eBay store is dr jims bird and aquarium. Name is vivid-blue green tenius. Hope this help!
 
Looked like a Valida to me but my eyes are old:)
 
Thanks for the help guys. I love the vivid blue-green tenius. I'm going to look at all of them.
 
Yes they are. I'm really getting to the point now where I really want some nice corals. Not just whatever I can find.
 
Yes they are. I'm really getting to the point now where I really want some nice corals. Not just whatever I can find.
That's how I went with my new tank, JFox, WWC, BSA, Unique, Joe Know Reefs high end corals. Now they just need to grow:rolleyes:
 
That's how I went with my new tank, JFox, WWC, BSA, Unique, Joe Know Reefs high end corals. Now they just need to grow:rolleyes:
Thanks I will check them out. I'm about to do a order with battle corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new