Help me id this yuma.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marlon C
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Marlon C

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2019
Messages
657
Reaction score
305
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this was sold to me as a godzilla I just want to confirm.

20200918_202957.jpg 20200918_202949.jpg
 
Really sweet yuma ;)

If it holds the green around the mouth and edge bubbles then it very well could be :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new