Help me identify this coral, please.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Birdy64
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Birdy64

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was opening up the first week or two that I got it. The polyps were extending about an inch. It hasn't been opening lately. I would really like to ID it. Thanks in advance!

IMG_5213.jpg
 
Looks like Gonipora - They are a little bit of hit or miss to take care of - Please do your due diligence but when they are right its awesome !
 
Thank you everyone for responding. I'm going to move it towards the bottom of the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new