Help me light my anemone SPS reef!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JOKER
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Leaning towards Hamilton for the price difference? the fixture was the Cebu sun 24". it is a little costly though. The pendant setup would be cheaper I think.
Correct, if I can get the same performance for less $$ then that's the way I'm going. :)
 
I like the aquatic life T5 hybrid system, but it measures 18", and the tank is 16". that would be a little deep for my tank. I wonder if the coverage would be too much. That would let me mount the 360 kessil with 4 T5.
You can get the 16" end plates for the hybrid fixture. Reduces the width to 15.75" and you use the same light brackets turned 90 degrees. How about that with a Kessil A360?
 
You can get the 16" end plates for the hybrid fixture. Reduces the width to 15.75" and you use the same light brackets turned 90 degrees. How about that with a Kessil A360?
I missed that one for sure! I didn't know they made different end plates.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new