Help Me Pick a T-Shirt Design

  • Thread starter Thread starter MoshJosh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Which is your favorite?

  • #1

  • #2

  • #3


Results are only viewable after voting.

MoshJosh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2022
Messages
4,530
Reaction score
4,817
Location
Grand Junction
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I am working on a T-shirt/merch project. And really that's all it is at this point, a project. But I have been working with my good friend ChatGPT on a T-Shirt designs (plan being to pay a real artist to tweak and finalize the ultimate design) and wanted to get some opinions. Idea is a sort of surreal/oddball design of a clownfish businessman eating a bowl of anemones. . . Which is your favorite?

#1

1728403266224.png


#2

1728403306562.png


#3

1728403351318.png
 
Not sure I’m thrilled with the shirt color, but I kept going back-and-forth and just went with what the printing company said was popular with their other clients and I figured it’s pretty neutral

IMG_2241.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 38 31.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new