Help me pick out some fish! Wheee!

  • Thread starter Thread starter gemini9
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
btw, the cleaner shrimp is indeed, pretty awesome! I stick my hand in there and he crawls up my wrist haha so cool. I can even hand feed him.
 
You really should try the chalk bass. Photos don't do them justice. In person the white streaks seem to glow a bit <3 they're supposed to be hardy and peaceful, as well, though mind inexplicably died about a week after I bought him (leaving me unable to add any personal experience to that statement.) To this day I don't know why he died. It was very sudden and he'd been fine all day before I found him the next morning.
 
Here's my chalk bass. He is peaceful and hardy, out swimming all the time. At feeding time he's a beast! When I got him he was about 1", now he's about 4".
 

Attachments

  • 10-29-14 008.jpg
    10-29-14 008.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
I agree with the Chalk Bass idea. I've had mine for several months and love it. I like Gobies...Rainsford, Randall's or HiFin Red Banded are some of my favorites.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new