help me please

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

static reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have had a 6261 wavemaker for a few years now. I love everything about it except that it stopped working. i took it all apart and cleaned everything. nothing. It has the 6261 pump,6091 controller, and the 9935 power chord. The problem is a lack of turning on. The lights on the controller do not turn on. i bought another power chord and still nothing. the light on the new and old power chord do light up behind the fuse but when i plug in the controller the light turns back off. I have tried all 3 fuses that came with the new power chord and that fixed nothing as well. None of the electronic parts were around any type of water source. I am friends with chris from reefkoi corals and he recommended that i write you on the forum for help. Please let me know what i can do.
thank you
JJ LaMarca

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, assuming the power supply is good and there is no issue with the connector (water damage or broken wiring), it is most likely the pump has failed. My best suggestion would be to send the pump, controller and power supply for testing and repair. Include a note with return address and phone number.

Tunze USA
2121 Cole Springs Rd
Buda TX 78610

Last edited:

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 28 14.1%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 95 47.7%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 64 32.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.5%

Back