Help me price things.

  • Thread starter Thread starter musaabi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

musaabi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Messages
1,045
Reaction score
1,278
Location
Long Beach
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I unfortunately no longer have time and have been neglecting my tank. I think the humane thing to do is breakdown my tank and rehome my fish and corals. I just don’t know what to charge.
1 Cuban basslet retail $650
1 candy basslet retail $1000
1 Madagascar flasher wrasse $1000
1 Australian stripy
1 captive bred yellow tang
1 white tail bristle tooth tang
2 designer clowns (mocha/black storm)
Everything has been quarantined and no out breaks ever. Had some of these fish for over a year and some others over 5 years. All of them are healthy and eating very well.

I also have a tank spawned holy grail torch that has 5 heads and a ny knicks torch that has 5 heads as well. A ton of gmk, purple monsters, aoi and some others. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please note I’m not desperate to sell and not on a time crunch so don’t want to lowball myself either.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1796.mov
    56.1 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new