Help me stock my 9gal flex!

vaguelyreeflike

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2022
Messages
624
Reaction score
489
Location
Alberta, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m going to eventually be turning my 9gal fluval flex into a nano reef, I only plan to stock with corals and small inverts of course. I dont feel comfortable doing any fish, maybe a clown goby or something else very small and inactive.

Definitely want sexy shrimp, nerites and money cowrie and star limpets so far are my list.

What would be your suggestions?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new