Help me understand Chicago phases

lacrosseboss18

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2016
Messages
498
Reaction score
315
Location
Long Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking to pick up a Chicago sunburst and was wondering if someone can help me understand the phases. There is a red, orange and yellow. Do they change as they mature or does it have to do with lighting?
can you mix different phases?
 
Those are variations
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new