Help Me With My Shroom. What Do I do?

SoCalReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had a Yuma jump off and dropped it in a shotglass with with a ceramic flat (no post) and put some rubber bands across the top in an asterisk pattern * and placed in a low flow area. Few days later, attached just fine.

OP
OP
Mike_J

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @Mike_J how are you making out with that beauty?

It's still doing very well. I'm not sure if it's attached yet as I promised myself I would leave it alone after fussing with it so much at first. I'm going to order a couple of those mushroom boxes as I really like them for various purposes and I'll transfer it at that point. How's yours doing? Attached?

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's still doing very well. I'm not sure if it's attached yet as I promised myself I would leave it alone after fussing with it so much at first. I'm going to order a couple of those mushroom boxes as I really like them for various purposes and I'll transfer it at that point. How's yours doing? Attached?
LOL. Mine was attaching, but I then messed with it...:p It's still in my tray though so... I'm not touching it anymore.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 88 41.9%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 104 49.5%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.3%
Back