Help! My horn coral polyps not out.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cane
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cane

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2015
Messages
386
Reaction score
121
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just came home and he looks like the first pic. I have 2 and they both look like this. When I left he looked great, pics 2 and 3 before I put on the rock a month ago. I have seen great growth and the polyps are ALWAYS extented till tonight. The only change is I stopped dosing Kalk a few days ago and started dosing Cal and Alk through BRS dosers connected to my apex. It is set to dose 22ml per day. Cal theoughout the day and Alk at night. This is on my 110gal system the was started in April 2016. Everyone elses condition looks to be the same with no issues and my enomones are open and looking good too. What is wrong?

20161009_200125.jpg


Screenshot_20161009-201421.png


Screenshot_20161009-201316.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new