Help! Peppermint shrimp

BaileysTank

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2021
Messages
168
Reaction score
42
Location
America
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody, so I have had an aptaisa infestation for a while and decided to get peppermint shrimp I can’t rember if I got 4 or 6 but either way they weren’t eating the aptasia so I’m going to get Bertha nudbranchs. I have managed over the past week and a half to catch 4 shrimp I religiously check my tank each and every night and set a trap every night. If there where 6 could the other to have been killed? Just looking for others thought son how to proceed forward!
 
May I ask why you're removing them from your tank? :) They do tend to hide, so it is not unusual that you don't see the remaining ones - although it would be easier if you could remember if you bought 4 or 6 :D

If you can't find the last two (... or if you didn't buy them!), leave them in there..
 
May I ask why you're removing them from your tank? :) They do tend to hide, so it is not unusual that you don't see the remaining ones - although it would be easier if you could remember if you bought 4 or 6 :D

If you can't find the last two (... or if you didn't buy them!), leave them in there..
Won’t they eat the berghia nudibranchs?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new