Help please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cassklar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cassklar

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
483
Reaction score
85
Location
Vacaville ca
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
image.jpg
Never had an issue with my sps noticed some small bite marks on my frag took it out it was mother of pearl had good polyp extension a month ago and today nothing started reading and found out about AEFW I had another piece so I took out frag put in freshwater basted it and darn this what came off AEFW please help I have a lot of sps nice ones only some look affected what to do I don't know here is pic after the dip
 
Just thought I would hit the frags that look infected and sure enough here is a photo of the one I got
image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new