Help RBTA with hernia/ hemorage!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter moz71
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

moz71

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Messages
1,354
Reaction score
1,248
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
So I have three RBTA’s from one split. But all three show this hernia from the disk it comes and goes and has been occurring for over a year. I’m I doing anything wrong or should I be doing something special for it? Parameters are in check and stable the only thing I can think of is had a big matted filefish for aptasia and DID finally see him first hand nip at one. Was so surprised. Anyhow took him out but still occurring. Any ideas? First pic is one with full blow out and second one it is another that is not inflated but can see where it blows out right next to mouth

36B33367-9B0E-48E4-BA95-99F7DF243F44.jpeg 3A1992F3-10CC-44B7-94E6-464E49D0223F.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new