Help stock 8 gallon biocube

  • Thread starter Thread starter DarkTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DarkTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2014
Messages
1,040
Reaction score
718
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently it had a pair of clown fish and the lights are changed to marineland leds see pics
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1417534321677.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417534321677.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 221
  • uploadfromtaptalk1417534330380.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417534330380.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 470
Just to clarify, do you still have the pair of clowns in there, and looking to add more fish? Because honestly that tank is not large enough for the pair as it is. I would be looking to do a Goby and shrimp pairing personally.
 
Ok thanks I'll put those 2 back into my 135 gallon sump :( can I put any corals in with those lighting?
 
I tried to look up that fixture. It appears the leds are .11 watt. Total wattage 4.62. If this is correct, not even sure if softys will survive.
 
I am guessing you would be fine with low light corals, which there are actually plenty of. I would start with a mushroom and go from there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new