Help! Syncing multiple MP Vortechs together

ReefAddiction34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I’m setting up a reefer 250 and need some help with the vortechs. Does anyone know if you can still sync together multiple powerheads even if they are not the wireless version? Can they be hardwired together via a communication cable?
I have two MP40’s and a MP10 I’m putting in the tank and might want to sync them if possible. Thanks for your help!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If they are not the wireless version they don't have the RF chip to communicate with the other pump controllers. You cannot sync them if they don't have the RF chip.

OP
OP
ReefAddiction34

ReefAddiction34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If they are not the wireless version they don't have the RF chip to communicate with the other pump controllers. You cannot sync them if they don't have the RF chip.
I thought so. And there is no way to hardwire them together via a cable or connection?

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back