Help to ID torch coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1Bigfish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

1Bigfish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
86
Reaction score
45
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers....I recently bought this torch coral and would appreciate any input on what type you think it may be. The online store I bought it from told me it was a holy grail, sent me a video of the torch, it looked good and healthy. The torch is happy and healthy in my tank but after looking at pictures of other holy grail torches, I am questioning if what I have bought is a holy grail torch. Any input is appreciated. Thanks

9D36C4AA-7E4B-4138-8F4C-4B3CBBA80F9A.jpeg 25E97A82-C9B7-4C05-BC9B-9025320F82F2.jpeg 508E2AB9-651F-4854-8652-A06D362852E4.jpeg 7CA4B7B2-405A-4C92-92D6-8AB655CEB2A2.jpeg
 
bump
 
Hello reefers....I recently bought this torch coral and would appreciate any input on what type you think it may be. The online store I bought it from told me it was a holy grail, sent me a video of the torch, it looked good and healthy. The torch is happy and healthy in my tank but after looking at pictures of other holy grail torches, I am questioning if what I have bought is a holy grail torch. Any input is appreciated. Thanks

9D36C4AA-7E4B-4138-8F4C-4B3CBBA80F9A.jpeg 25E97A82-C9B7-4C05-BC9B-9025320F82F2.jpeg 508E2AB9-651F-4854-8652-A06D362852E4.jpeg 7CA4B7B2-405A-4C92-92D6-8AB655CEB2A2.jpeg
it's beautiful
 
Could be a neon green torch coral, pink tipped torch coral. It could be a holy grail as well, every specimen is a little different.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new