Help ! Torch issue.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Quoc Vu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Quoc Vu

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2018
Messages
406
Reaction score
205
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got this torch from a show. Was nice for 2 weeks. Then he turn like this. It’s looks like algae in the middle. Did it die in the middle or a disease? Anyone have any ideas? All my other torches are fine. I have hammers and frogspawns all healthy.
1686451918688.jpeg


1686451889518.jpeg
 
I did a dip for him 2 days ago still not getting better. I don’t think it’s brown jelly.
 
Anyone with any ideas?
 
Just an update. It ended up being a crab . A fuzzy crab that would never go away.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new