HELP - Torch melting - should I pull it before it's all gone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lunasea_5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lunasea_5

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2023
Messages
746
Reaction score
1,124
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a toxic green torch with two heads about 2 weeks ago. It was doing great on the frag rack acclimating to light and not in super high flow. Then the other day it started retracting, and now deflating. One head has already bailed and the other one just looks completely deflated - I'm pretty sure it's a goner. Should I just pull it before it the tissue completely disintegrates to protect the rest of my tank? I've checked all my parameters the last couple of days and everything is fine and none of my other corals (including torches, hammers, frogspawn, leather, gonis, etc) look off. I appreciate any advice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new