Help understanding Maxspect Syna-G App

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZoWhat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ZoWhat

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
10,367
Reaction score
17,403
Location
Cincinnati Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe i have the XF350 cloud edition bc it says so on the box it came out of.

I have connected the Controller to the App many times only to get UNBOUND

Questions....

1) do I truly have a CE that can talk to the App

2) the App is crazy with NO online support via documentation or YouTube tutorials.

Help me what I have and why the App is so hard to use.
 
You need ti set the router to 2.4ghz to set it up but that is about it i know about that stuff, hopenit helps
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new