Help vote for matthew!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kurbs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
@NanoNano

Thanks! It's dorky and it's no coincidence that his name is Matthew David. I know, I know - we are nerds :tongue:
 
@NanoNano

Thanks! It's dorky and it's no coincidence that his name is Matthew David. I know, I know - we are nerds :tongue:

Right on. Been a huge DMB fan since the first time I saw them in 91 or 92.

Going to see them at Citi Field in NYC this summer. My brother's band is opening for them.

:bigsmile:
 
Thanks to everyone who voted. Balloting closed at 1:00pm Est today. We will know if he made the top 3 tomorrow at 7am. I will keep those of u interested posted.
 
Thanks to everyone who helped and voted.

The votes are in and unfortunately Matthew was not one of the final 3.

All three finalists were little girls - and all VERY cute.

Thanks again for ALL your help

Nick & Valerie
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new