Help!!! Welso receding after getting ….

Steven9194

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2023
Messages
124
Reaction score
40
Location
shorewood
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My welso accidentally got buried in the sand and started to recede in. Currently battling dinos as well, so I’m sure it’s not helping.

Is there anyway to get this dude back to normal? Still eating and blows up like normal. Just not sure what to do. Would really appreciate some guidance.

IMG_6148.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new