Help!! What is this coral???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Smed
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Smed

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
groton
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to know what coral this is. It doesn’t seem to be doing well after a move. When we removed it, it seemed to be mucousy or slimy, now it’s not. Trying to save a life and move it back into its aquarium. I’m new to these guys and I need help!

IMG_0432.jpeg IMG_0431.jpeg
 
Sorry guys, I’m obviously new to this thread. I posted the used aquarium these guys came from. I’m currently rebuilding this 15 year old aquarium while keeping these corals and fish alive.. I would greatly appreciate the help if you can.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new